London's Docklands have been the home to Docklands Taekwon-Do since 1989 when it's original and current instructor, Master Tom Denis VII Degree started his weekly training sessions at George Green's school close to what is now Island Gardens DLR station.
The school has produced a number of students who have become champions at both national and international level and have been successful in numerous competitions around the UK and abroad.
Master Denis is the current ITF England Senior Team Coach and ITF International Instructor and Examiner.
There are currently between 35 and 100 students attending the regular weekly training sessions at this and Master Denis' other schools in the area.
10 Reasons to choose Docklands Taekwon-Do...
- Our instructors are qualified, insured and DBS checked.
- We offer seperate classes for early years, children and adults.
- As members of ITF England, our students have the option of competing in many tournaments.
- As members of England Taekwon-Do Association, our students can train with 9th Dan, Grand Master Ellis.
- We run summer camps with champions as instructors.
- Master Denis offers personal training.
- Master Denis is available to teach sessions for schools and local community groups.
- Our venues are close to tubes and DLR stations.
- Master Denis has over 20 years experience in Taekwon-Do.
- Master Denis continues to travel the world attending courses to make sure his students get the very best knowledge and training methods.